Hard courts re-open to Members from 1 May 2020
The recent easing of restrictions by the State Government is welcome news to LPTC.
As a result, we are delighted to announce the RE-OPENING of our hard courts for MEMBERS ONLY from Friday 1 May 2020 until further notice.
- Both hard courts (Courts 1 & 2) are available for use day and night
- Courts can only be booked by members until further notice
- Demand will be assessed and bookings will open up to public court hire in due course
- Bookings must be made via Book a Court
- Individual bookings are currently limited to one hour per day per member
- No more than four people are allowed on (each) court at any one time, and no more than 10 people are allowed on the grounds at any one time
- Physical distancing is to be strictly practised while on the courts, with no handshakes, high fives or kissing!
- The clubhouse will stay closed, which means the toilets and the bar will not be accessible
- Hand sanitiser will be provided inside the gate – members must use this after entering the Club and before leaving the Club.
See you there Lotoneers!