Latest update: 23 June 2020
Loton Park Tennis Club has re-opened to all members and visitors.
As the grass courts are already being prepared for the 2020-21 season, play is restricted to hard courts 1 & 2 only. There are still safety restrictions which players must adhere to.
- Both hard courts (Courts 1 & 2) are available for use day and night
- Bookings must be made via Book a Court
- No more than four people are allowed on (each) court at any one time, and no more than 10 people are allowed on the grounds at any one time
- Physical distancing is to be strictly practised while on the courts, with no handshakes, high fives or kissing!
- The clubhouse is open for social tennis on Saturdays
- Hand sanitiser will be provided inside the gate – all members and visitors must use this after entering the Club and before leaving the Club.
All social events remain cancelled until further notice.
The LPTC Management Committee will continue explore all options to reduce costs over the remainder of the year and focus on being in the best possible position for the 2020/21 season.
With love and best wishes to all our members and supporters and your loved ones, family and friends.
Loton Park Tennis Club Management Committee
We urge all members and visitors to the Club to stay up-to-date with the facts.
If you’re feeling unwell, please self-isolate and call the Coronavirus Health Information Line on 1800 020 080.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us on email@example.com