Latest update: 30 April 2020
On Friday 1 May 2020, Loton Park Tennis Club will re-open for Members only.
As the grass courts are already being prepared for the 2020-21 season, play is restricted to hard courts 1 & 2 only. There are still safety restrictions which members must adhere to.
- Both hard courts (Courts 1 & 2) are available for use day and night
- Courts can only be booked by members until further notice
- Demand will be assessed and bookings will open up to public court hire in due course
- Bookings must be made via Book a Court
- Individual bookings are currently limited to one hour per day per member
- No more than four people are allowed on (each) court at any one time, and no more than 10 people are allowed on the grounds at any one time
- Physical distancing is to be strictly practised while on the courts, with no handshakes, high fives or kissing!
- The clubhouse will stay closed, which means the toilets and the bar will not be accessible
- Hand sanitiser will be provided inside the gate – members must use this after entering the Club and before leaving the Club.
All social events remain cancelled and the 2020 Annual General Meeting is still expected to be deferred to a date in September or October.
The LPTC Management Committee will continue to meet regularly (via video conferencing) and explore all options to reduce costs over the remainder of the year and focus on being in the best possible position for the 2020/21 season.
With love and best wishes to all our members and supporters and your loved ones, family and friends.
Loton Park Tennis Club Management Committee
We urge all members and visitors to the Club to stay up-to-date with the facts.
If you’re feeling unwell, please self-isolate and call the Coronavirus Health Information Line on 1800 020 080.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org